Fit Kids classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays focus primarily on boxing instruction, skills and drills and is taught by Professional Kickboxer and Certified Personal Trainer, John Evenden. The Saturday Fit Kids class focuses on overall fitness and conditioning including strength, speed, agility, balance, coordination and endurance. This class is taught by Markus Febel, Certified Personal Trainer who specializes in youth sports performance. The Saturday conditioning class is great cross training for any sport.
Classes can be purchased in a monthly package or individually.
Fit Kids teaches boys and girls ages 6-12 all aspects of fitness, strength, cardiovascular, flexibility, core training and of course boxing instruction.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem
- Teaches respect and discipline
- Improves balance and coordination
- Increases speed and agility
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Great for athletic cross-training