Empowering Punch is a Personal Training and Fitness Studio located in Strongsville. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Fitness Membership Sales professional💪🏋️♀️. This person must boast an outgoing, charismatic and electric personality so much that their passion for fitness is contagious.
The position offers competitive hourly compensation in addition to commission🤑. We offer paid on-the-job sales and general fitness training, complimentary club membership and paid vacation with ample opportunities for advancement. The position offers 25-30 hours to start with room for growth. Must be available to work evenings and weekends to accommodate the demand of the fitness industry.
Empowering Punch Personal Training and Fitness Studio is a private studio located inside the Southpark Mall in Strongsville. We offer over 30 fitness classes, one-on-one and small group personal training and specialize in results! We are known for our outstanding customer service and professionalism and only hire fitness experts that are serious about building a career.
If you possess the skill set and character listed above and are looking for an exciting new career in our fast-paced, expanding fitness facility, please email your résumé to the email provided. To be considered as a serious candidate, be sure to submit a cover letter describing why you are the ideal candidate and the perfect addition to our amazing team. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties and Responsabilities
- Calling all incoming leads daily to set and confirm appointments
- Calling/contacting all expired members and/or past guests
- Work designated desk shifts in addition to sales duties
- Involvement in community networking events and health fairs
- Conduct facility tours for potential members
- Conduct sales presentations and consultations to prospective members
- Available to work retail hours including weekends
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to maximize sales opportunities and achieve personal and club sales goals
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, follow-up (face-to-face & phone) and grammatical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record (Mandatory)
- Personal training experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Sheets, Facebook and Instagram
Empowering Punch is always looking for dedicated and passionate Personal Trainers to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, on-the-job training, boxing instruction and advancement opportunities. We pride ourselves on providing a very personalized, supportive environment where our staff members all strive after the ultimate goal of getting our members results. You must have a genuine passion for fitness and more importantly, for helping others. If you are ready to join a winning team, please send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
- Experience performing physical assessments
- Experience creating safe and effective personal training programs
- Experience working with a variety of personal training tools and techniques
- Able to develop individualized exercise programs consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals
- Experience working with a dynamic range of age and fitness levels
- Track record of achieving results with personal training clients
- Minimum one (1) year of professional experience as a Personal Trainer
- Current Personal Training Certification from a nationally recognized certifying authority or 4-year degree in a related field
- Active CPR/AED Certification from a nationally recognized certifying authority -Prior customer service and/or sales experience preferred, but not required
Empowering Punch has an extraordinary reputation for the cleanliness of the studio and we intend to keep it that way! There is an immediate opening for a studio cleaner to pick up 2 shifts per week. This position is compensated on a barter basis. As a cleaner, you are required to clean the studio 2 days per week (2 hour shifts) in exchange for free unlimited fitness classes. If you are interested in working 4 hours per week in exchange for getting in shape for FREE – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability.