Unlimited Fitness Class Packages entitle active clients to unlimited participation in all fitness classes, subject to availability, for ages 13 and older. Reservations are required for all classes as space is limited. Clients are permitted to register for classes up to seven (7) days in advance to reserve class space. If reservations are not made and class is at capacity, client will not be accepted into class. Clients may register through the online scheduling system, in person or by phone. Email or social media reservations are not permitted.
Active client status means client currently holds either a personal training package or fitness class package that is not expired.
Empowering Punch will credit time missed for illness/injury if said illness/injury prevents a client from physical activity for more than 30 days. Medical documentation must be presented in order for time to be credited.
Clients must inform Empowering Punch two (2) hours in advance of a scheduled fitness class to cancel without being charged for a forfeited class. Failure to inform EP of any cancellations within two (2) hours of the scheduled class will result in an automatic class deduction. If client has an unlimited class package and fails to cancel within two (2) hours prior to the scheduled class, he/she will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee per occurrence.
Anyone participating in fitness activities must sign a liability waiver, have photo taken and present a valid ID for security purposes. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to authorize initial registration. All clients must check in for services with their assigned EP key tag. There is a $2.00 replacement fee for a new key tag.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, clients give permission for photos and/or videos to be taken for future brochures, print collateral, advertising, social media, etc. and/or published without attribution on the Empowering Punch website without compensation.
Proper workout attire and athletic shoes required at all times. Outside shoes are not permitted on the workout floors. Empowering Punch reserves the right to decline or terminate access to its facility and services to anyone who fails to display respectful behavior, comply with the Terms and Conditions or presents a conflict of interest to the business operations of Empowering Punch
- The participation in fitness classes or personal training whether in person or by way of electronic instruction shall be undertaken at the Client’s own risk.
- Neither Empowering Punch nor its employees and agents are responsible for lost or stolen articles of the Client. Empowering Punch is not responsible for any item left in any locker or other location.
- Neither Empowering Punch nor its employees and agents are responsible for theft or damage to vehicles parked on the premises.
- Any use of the Boxing Ring is AT CLIENT’S OWN RISK. Client holds Empowering Punch harmless from any injury incurred or any claim resulting from Client’s use of the Boxing Ring.
- The Empowering Punch Boxing Ring may be used only upon the direction of a personal trainer or group lesson instructor, or upon obtaining prior permission of Empowering Punch management.
- While Empowering Punch trainers can advise Clients regarding nutrition and diet based upon their knowledge and experience as athletes and trainers, Client acknowledges that Empowering Punch trainers are not licensed as dieticians or nutritionists